I did the original P90X workouts (twice) way back in 2008 and got great P90X results--you can read about my fitness journey here. I fell in love with Tony Horton's fitness training style as he's funny and really motivated me to push play each day. When I heard that Beachbody was coming out with a 30-minute version of P90X called P90X3, I was excited because these days it's next to impossible for me to fit in a whole 60-90 minute workout likes the ones in the original P90X. The day P90X3 was released in December 2013, I jumped on it and committed to starting in the new year!
Why I loved P90X3
P90X3 is great for anyone with some sort of fitness experience under their belts...don't get me wrong, a beginner with the drive and tenacity could definitely do it but it would be a challenge! One of my challengers in my free challenge group on Facebook was a beginner and he stuck with it and LOVED it.
Personally, it had been a while since I had done a full-blown workout before I started P90X3. I had been just doing yoga 2-3 times per week at a local yoga studio, but I was craving what I had accomplished with the original P90X again. That's why as soon as I heard about P90X3, I knew the time was right to get back into it!
I love the fact that P90X3 comes with 16 different workouts that work on either resistance training (using weights/body weight), power workouts (using body weight with jump training), cardio workouts, or core, flexibility & balance workouts (like yoga and pilates)! Every day was a new challenge as the workouts kept getting changed up.
I had no excuse to fit in the 30-minute workouts this time around. When I originally did P90X, it was much harder to fit in a 60-90 minute workout--but with P90X3, anyone has time to do a 30-minute workout (did you know 30 minutes is only 2% of your day???)!
The last reason why I loved P90X3 was that I got results!
My P90X3 Results
My starting weight was 155 lbs with 25.5% body fat (I have a small frame). You could label me as "skinny fat" at the start, as I didn't have much weight to lose--just that "cushion" around my body.
After the 90 days was up, my weight was 147 lbs (down 8 lbs) and my body fat had dropped to 20.7%! You can tell from the photos that it looks like a lot more than 8 lbs as I gained muscle as well. I'm really happy with my results!
So What Comes With P90X3?
There are a few options to choose from when deciding to do P90X3:
P90X3 Base Kit
The P90X3 Base Kit comes with the following:
- 16 Extreme 30-Minute Workouts:
- Resistance Workouts
- Total Synergistics. A full-body resistance workout that triggers fast, powerful changes to your body's composition.
- The Challenge. Strengthen your entire upper body by stacking push-ups and pull-ups in ways you've probably never seen.
- Incinerator. Bring It 'til there's nothing left to bring. A full burnout session that pushes you past your limits.
- Eccentric Upper. Time under tension is the key to creating lean-muscle growth fast. This upper-body blast will have you begging for mercy.
- Eccentric Lower. You'll be slowing down the eccentric (or negative) half of each movement to carve a ripped lower body—faster.
- The Warrior. When you need a one-size-fits-all workout that can be done anytime, anywhere, this is your drill.
- Power Workouts
- Agility X. This fusion of aerobic and anaerobic energy improves your precision, flexibility, balance, and strength.
- Triometrics. Increase your speed and power in a fraction of the time with this explosive next-generation plyo workout.
- Decelerator. Balance your ability to go up strong and come down safe with multi-angle deceleration training.
- Cardio Workouts
- CVX. Now resistance is combined with intervals to give you that full-body burn and power up your core.
- MMX. Burn fat by taxing your strength, endurance, and flexibility with this martial arts–based cardio workout.
- Accelerator. Increase your cardiovascular and muscular efficiency, resulting in more bang for your fat-burning buck.
- Core, Flexibility & Balance Workouts
- X3 Yoga. A flow-style practice that improves your musculoskeletal flexibility, balance, stamina, and core strength.
- Pilates X. Power your core, gain muscle elasticity, and stabilize your joints, as Pilates fundamentals meet modern science.
- Isometrix. Isometric contraction combined with instability—this workout gives you an unshakable platform to work from.
- Dynamix. Increase your range of motion, flexibility, and stabilization to help maximize the results you get from every routine.
- Fitness Guide. Your step-by-step guide to getting the most out of Tony's accelerated extreme fitness program.
- Nutrition Guide. A simplified approach to healthy eating designed to get you ripped—and help you stay that way.
- P90X3 Workout Calendar. Tony gives you each day's workout, so all you have to do is get in—and crush it.
- "How to Accelerate" DVD. This easy-to-follow P90X3 intro shows you how to achieve your best results in the fastest time.
- 24/7 Online Support. Stay motivated with exclusive 'round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
- Bonus Workout: On One Leg. It's an entire workout on only one leg! Just when you thought you had seen it all from the Master of Muscle Confusion™, he comes at you hard with a little twist.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee! No questions asked.
P90X3 Deluxe Kit
The P90X3 Deluxe Kit comes with everything in the base kit above, plus the following extras:
- 3 Additional Extreme Workouts:
- Complex Upper. A 30-minute workout featuring explosive training for absolute upper-body strength and power.
- Complex Lower. Elite moves that help make your lower body leaner, stronger, faster—all in 30 minutes.
- X3 Ab Ripper. A 15-minute ab blast that takes your core strength to the next level.
- Advanced Training Tools:
- 3 Pro-Grade Resistance Bands. Increase your intensity and maximize your lean-muscle strength with these pro-grade resistance bands.
- E&E Energy and Endurance® (1-month supply). A preworkout formula scientifically developed to ramp up your energy, endurance, strength, and focus, so you can maximize every minute of your workout.
- Elite Block Workout Calendar. This easy-to-follow training schedule is designed to enhance your speed, power, and performance, and take the way your body looks and feels to an elite level.
P90X3 Ultimate Kit
The P90X3 Ultimate Kit comes with everything in the base and deluxe kits, plus the following extras:
- Ultimate Tools for Maximum Results
- Premium Beachbody® Jump Mat. Your body will thank you for this super shock-absorbent mat that helps protect your knees, back, and ankles. No home gym should be without it!
- P90X Results and Recovery Formula® (1-month supply). A postworkout formula that contains the optimal balance of proteins and carbohydrates to help replenish your body, mend sore muscles, and restore energy.
- Gym-Quality P90X® Chin-Up Bar. Develop and strengthen your shoulders, back, and arms with this high-grade training tool featuring multiple grip positions.
- P90X Chin-Up Max. Maximize every minute you spend on the chin-up bar. This tool gives you just the right amount of adjustable support to help you strengthen and train muscles as you work toward unassisted moves.
P90X3 Challenge Pack
P90X3 also comes in a P90X3 Challenge Pack that offers an incredible value with my favourite meal of the day, Shakeology! The challenge pack includes the P90X3 base kit plus the following extras:
- P90X3 Base Kit
- One easy meal per day for the first month (Shakeology, which is a premium meal replacement shake with over 70 whole food ingredients and NO artificial stuff...it's my daily breakfast and I love it! Check out this video: http://youtu.be/gpmAZ9fLkLU)
- My daily FREE support and motivation to keep you accountable in my Facebook challenge group as your free coach
- 10 full weeks of complete easy clean-eating meal plans with shopping lists (via email)
- The Challenge Pack discount which works out to $65 off vs. buying separately
- 30 day free trial of the Beachbody meal planning and shopping 'club membership'
- Cheap $2 shipping
How Much Does It Cost?
P90X3 is an incredible value for anyone that wants to get in shape once and for all without having to pay expensive gym memberships.
- P90X3 Base Kit: $119.85 US
- P90X3 Deluxe Kit: $239.70 US
- P90X3 Ultimate Kit: $329.55 US
- P90X3 Challenge Pack: $205 US (Best Value)
How Can I Get Started?
When you purchase from one of the links above, I will automatically be assigned as your Independent Team Beachbody Coach to offer you the support you need to stay on track! Add me on Facebook at facebook.com/justin.stanley and say "Hi coach!"...that's all there is to it! If you want to chat with me to decide which option is best for you, I'd be happy to help.
I'm looking forward to making you one of the next success stories!
Post a Comment